Features and Benefits
- Ideal for vehicles operating auxiliary equipment that requires the engine RPM to Idle Up.
- Saves time and money because its designed to speed up your equipment to get the job done faster.
- Installation takes minutes.
- Signal can mount at the switch on your equipment so it can be used where you need it; rather than relying on cruise control or consistently hi idle settings.
- Gives maximum performance while helping keep environment clean
SEIC – Stationary Elevated Idle Control:
- It is an engine control that has been internalized into the vehicle computer.
- The introduction of this idle control means the retirement of Ford’s old APCM model.
- These units are an easy-to-use interface module for both gas and diesel engines.
1. Two adjustable speed settings
2. Pigtail for remote pendant option
3. Remote start/stop compatibility
4. Easy to follow instructions
5. Diesel engines feature and RPM range of 1200-2400
6. Gas engines feature an RPM range of 900-2320
These units control the engine idle speed on trucks with drive by wire mimicking the signal sent from the gas pedal so that the onboard truck computer receives the same signal as if someone was depressing the pedal. This provides for a quick and clean installation.
· 12-Volt activation and immediate response makes it easy to turn your equipment on or off from any location on the vehicle.
· RPM range is from 900-2400 and maintains engine speed under varying loads.
· Up to 3 speed settings
· Protected from the harsh underhood environment by being installed in the cab
It is designed for the 1999-2004 Ford V10 Gas Engine.
· Easy installation
· Load sensing
· Offers flexibility to operate multiple pieces of equipment with one throttle control
· 3 preset programmable speeds can be easily adjusted from 900-2400 RPM
· 12-Volt activation and immediate response makes it easy to turn your equipment on or off from any location on the vehicle
· Connected to the throttle body to maintain constant TPM under complete torque load range
Hydraulic Powered Equipment– Pump hoists, winches, fence post-pounders, cranes, augers, buckets and more:
· Pre-set your engine to a specific RPM and activate it with your hydraulic pump.
· The engine will remain stable at your chosen RPM while you apply more hydraulic load.
· At the flick of the switch your engine will Idle Up to your pre-selected RPM; keeping you out of the cab and working where you need to be.
· Idle Up and down with ease with the Throttle Commander.
Need to push the limits? CAF Systems and Pumps need more power when things get hot. The Optional Remote Fire Pendant allows you to take engine RPM from base idle through to red-line. Cool things down with the Throttle Commander.
Battery Discharge Protection:
Power Inverter Systems, EMS & Carpet Cleaning vehicles operate equipment such as lights, sirens, heaters and other electrical equipment that drains your battery because the charging system can’t keep up. Activate the Throttle Commander to increase the power to your charging system to prevent battery discharge and reduce vehicle downtime.
Remote Pendant Control
Designed for specific applications like digger derricks, well pump units, welding trucks and fire pumper trucks. The control comes with a base unit that plugs in at the gas pedal plus a pendant box on the end of a thirty foot cable with and on/off switch and a variable speed dial that acts just like a gas pedal “ dialing the speed” at the pump panel or the back of the work truck.
For use with the 1999-2004 Ford V10 Gas and Dodge Cummins Diesel engines. Adjusts preset RPM settings & safe guards against unauthorized RPM adjustment.
Drive Disable Circuit
Desighned for trucks with automatic transmissions. It prevents the Throttle Control from engaging unless the transmission is in Park
Park Brake Safety Circuit
The Emergency Brake must be fully applied for the Throttle Control to engage.