The Cyclone Tire Deflator has been developed to meet the growing need for safe and efficient OTR maintenance on mining sites. Through rigorous testing, The Cyclone has proven to reduce deflation times up to 55%, significantly increasing short term ROI, providing safer and efficient tire repair and reducing costly equipment down time.
- Very easy to use.
- Short term ROI
- All testing was completed on a 53/80R63 tire size, using Super Large Bore valve assemblies.
- It is very safe to use.
- It is a very quiet and efficient method of exhausting air from most giant OTR tire assemblies.
- The 30’ exhaust / inflation air line, replaces the need to continue to purchase the industries standard 15’-20’ safety deflation/inflation air lines.
- Depending on the application, the tool will also decrease the tire inflation times.
- The tool can be easily removed from the cart and relocated to a fixed position either vertical or horizontal.
- If a longer than 30’ deflation / inflation line is required, it is recommended to increase the diameter of the line. (eg: a Z-bore has a flow rate of 370 CFM + the 150 CFM from the compressor is a total of 520 CFM required air line capacity.
HOW IT WORKS
- The tool operates on compressed air to activate a high volume venturi that creates a vacuum that when activated draws the air from the tire. It operates most effectively using 150-175 CFM of air or 100 -120 PSI at the input gauge.
- As the air is released from the tire and the air pressure decreases, so does the rate of flow. As the air slows to approximately 75 PSI, the deflation tool begins to draw the air at a high rate from the tire until it reaches 0 PSI.
- The tool will decrease both the deflation and inflation times. The tool operates with compressed air, it requires a minimum of 150 CFM air flow, but operates most efficiently at 175 CFM.
- Tests have shown up to a 55% savings in deflation times. This will vary depending on the type of deflation method that is currently being used.